1. What is the most important responsibility of a School Board Member?
2. What thoughts do you have on the nutritional health of our school students and making healthy food choices available to students?
3. Please explain your position on the School District’s “Red Plan” and proposed alternatives. What actions will you take to soothe divides over this issue?
4. Explain your opinion of the Federal No Child Left Behind Act.
5. Would you support a change in the School District’s weapons policy to allow students to carry small pocket knives?
6. What role does the U.S. Constitution play in school board decisions?
7. Some classes have as many as 40 students in them. What will you do to limit class size?