Friday, July 03, 2009

Good Friday morning!


Good Friday morning! It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day today. Maybe what we would call a Perfect Duluth Day

Yesterday I gave details about the advertising billing to Rick, our fiscal manager, so that he can get the tearsheets and invoices in the mail.

When a person purchases an ad they get an "tearsheet" in the mail along with their invoice. The tearsheet is the whole page of the paper in which their ad appeared. This is a way to prove to them that their ad actually was run.

All the Hillsider's should be distributed by Saturday morning. Usually they are all distributed by Thursday night. I noticed that there are still several hundred waiting to be pick up by one of our board members. I am hoping he is okay. If I don't hear from him soon I might distribute those too.

My mom and daughter are here visiting, so they might get a "busman's" tour of Duluth if I end up distributing the papers.

I usually make an e-mail newsletter to sent out to let everyone know that the Hillsider's have been distributed, I don't know if I will do that this month.

So, what do you suggest have my mom and daughter do for fun while they are visiting?