Saturday, May 30, 2009

Prof. Cricket sniffs out the news while the Hillsider is printed


The Hillsider is printed on web press by a company named Print Corp in Carlton Minnesota. I drive there and usually take my little doggy named Prof. Cricket. She just loves going for a ride. What she especially likes is getting to go for a walk in a new area. Sometimes we just walk around Carlton and sometimes we go over to Cloquet. I like to visit the Warming House next to Gordy's Hi Hat or visit the thrift store. She doesn't really like sitting in the car waiting for me . If she is really lucky, I will drive into Jay Cooke State Park while waiting for the paper to print.

This journey I decided to take Prof. Cricket to Jay Cooke State Park and check out the camping sites. As we drove into the park Prof. Cricket's her tailed started fluttering as her eyes widened. She was in seventh Heaven.

Some of you may know that my daughter and I call ourselves Sun Dog Press and we are "determined as terriers." Well our little doggy is a terrier and she too is determined to sniff out the news.

Here are some photos I took of her during our adventure while waiting for the June issue to print.