The following streets will have NO PARKING:
- Superior Street after 5:00 p.m., 6th Avenue West to Lake Avenue on both sides. This will include handicapped zones. Cars parked in violation on Superior Street will be towed after 5:30 p.m.
- Michigan Street after 5:00 p.m., between 5th and 6th Avenues West on both sides. This will include handicapped zones.
- Harbor Drive is no parking.
- Railroad Street between Canal Park Drive and Garfield Avenue will be closed starting at 2:00 p.m. to facilitate the set up of KBJR’s television coverage and the parade lineup.
- Lake Avenue South will be closed to through traffic at Buchanan Street. Northbound traffic off of Park Point will be detoured to Canal Park Drive starting at 2:00 p.m.
Motorists wanting to access the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) are encouraged to take I-35 and exit at 5th Avenue West. The only access to the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) from downtown during the parade will be by taking 6th Avenue West to Michigan Street, to 5th Avenue West, to Harbor Drive.
The only access to Park Point will be by Lake Avenue and Canal Park Drive